huge corundum

[cid]
Experts concluded close attention should be paid to this stock.
I donâ??t wish your account to accumulate all the money in the world. Instead, I wish you to enjoy your job and your life as much as it is only possible!

The faintest ink is more powerful than the strongest memory
A cat has nine lives. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and.. you have to blow your nose.
as strong as love
To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. Nothing ventured, nothing gained
Only fools and horses work He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount